163 Calories Per Servings
Ingredients (9 Servings):
- 3 tsp rum
- 3.0 egg white\cooked
- 3/8 cups unsalted butter
- 4-1/2 tsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 cups almonds, whole natural, toasted lightly, finely ground
- 3/4 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat until butter is light brown.
- Stir egg whites and rum gently into almond mixture until just combined.
- Stir into hot butter.
- Divide batter between 9 buttered muffin cups and bake 6 minutes.
- Lower oven to 400° and bake another 6 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cakes sit in oven another 10 minutes.
- Transfer to racks to cool. >9 pans
This Recipe is Considered:
Fat: 11.1 g
Calories from Fat: 61.2 %
Protein: 2.8 g
Cholesterol: 20.7 mg
Dietary fiber: 0.8 g