Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 4.0 slice pumpernickel rye bread, toasted, optional
- 1 cups Swiss cheese\grated, grated 8.0 egg
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cups half and half
- 5/8 Lbs. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Place spinach in a sieve and press to squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Spread spinach in bottom of 4 lightly buttered shallow ramekins or individual gratin dishes.
- Drizzle each with 1 Tbs. half and half. Season with nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully break 2 eggs into each dish. Drizzle with remaining milk and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until whites are just set and cheese is melted. Serve with toast if desired. >4 pans
| This Recipe is Considered:|
Fat: 19.6 g
Calories from Fat: 48.8 %
Protein: 24 g
Cholesterol: 409.9 mg
Dietary fiber: 3.3 g