335 Calories Per Servings
Ingredients (6 Servings):
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 Lbs. chicken breast, cut into 3 inches long strips
- 1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cups fat-free Caesar salad dressing
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, torn
- 6.0medium hard roll, preferably whole grain
- Set the oven on broil.
- Cut each roll in half and scoop out the dough to form a pocket in one side of the bread.
- Combine the lettuce, dressing and cheese in a bowl.
- Place the chicken strips on a broiler pan and brush with the olive oil.
- Broil the strips of chicken for a total of about 7 minutes, turning once.
- Add the chicken to the salad and pile the mixture into the bread pocket.
- Top with the other half of bread and serve.
This Recipe is Considered:
Fat: 6 g
Calories from Fat: 16.2 %
Protein: 34 g
Cholesterol: 69 mg
Dietary fiber: 1.8 g