113 Calories Per Serving
Ingredients (6 Servings):
- 3 cups fresh or frozen asparagus tips
- 1 cups ready-to-serve cheese sauce
- 1/2 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cups canned diced tomatoes, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water until just tender.
- Drain and add cheese sauce.
- Pour mixture in a shallow, lightly greased casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with tortilla chips and diced tomatoes. Source: USDA>6 pans
This Recipe is Considered:
Fat: 7.1 g
Calories from Fat: 56.3 %
Protein: 5.8 g
Cholesterol: 12.2 mg
Dietary fiber: 2 g