227 Calories Per Servings
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cupschopped onions\cooked
- 1.0 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cups fresh asparagus\cooked, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cups artichoke hearts, canned or frozen, chopped
- 1/2 cups sugar snap peas\cooked, strings pulled and cut in .5 inch pieces
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 0.0 salt and pepper, to taste
- 3.0 egg, or equivalent egg substitute
- 3 tsp plain lowfat yogurt
- 3 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat one-third of the oil in a skillet and cook the onion 2 or 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in the asparagus, artichoke hearts, peas, basil, and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally until tender but still slightly crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Set aside. Preheat the broiler.
- Beat eggs with the yogurt and another pinch of pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in a heavy bottom skillet.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook until just set on the bottom but still wet on the top, 1 minute.
- Scatter the vegetables over the top and set in the oven to finish cooking, 2 minutes.
- Dust the top with the Parmesan cheese, cut into wedges and serve. Source: 5 A Day
This Recipe is Considered:
Fat: 14.4 g
Calories from Fat: 57 %
Protein: 13.1 g
Cholesterol: 282.8 mg
Dietary fiber: 4.7 g