“You Are About To See Mouth-Watering, Delicious Chicken Parmigiana Recipe”
Chicken Parmigiana : 306 Calories Per Serving
Ingredients For Chicken Parmigiana (4 Servings) :
- 28-1/3 oz. Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cups marinara sauce
- 0.0 salt and white pepper, to taste
- 4.0 boneless skinless chicken breast, about 8 ounces each
Cooking Directions For Chicken Parmigiana:
- In a large, deep, nonstick pan, add salted water to a depth of .5 inch and bring to a boil.
- Slip the chicken into the water and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook until the chicken is just firm to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove the chicken from the water and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken with salt and ground white pepper.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the sauce and heat until just hot.
- Place the still-warm chicken on the baking sheet.
- Spoon the sauce evenly over the chicken and cover them with the cheese.
- Broil about 6 inches from the heat until the cheese is a little bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve immediately.
- Nutritionists note: Many jarred marinara sauces are very high in added sugars
- Check the nutrition labels and buy one that contains no more than 5 grams of carbohydrates per 1/2 cup.
This Chicken Parmigiana Recipe is Considered:
Fat: 8.8 g
Calories from Fat: 25.9 %
Protein: 49.2 g
Cholesterol: 122.7 mg
Dietary fiber: 0.9 g