Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking TimeL 10 min
- 1/4 cups cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1.0 tomato\cooked, seeded and chopped
- 2.0 scallion, sliced
- 6.0 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cups onion\cooked, finely chopped
- 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tsp unsalted butter
- Turn on broiler.
- Melt half the butter in a heavy ovenproof skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute onion about 4 minutes or until onion turns translucent.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet.
- Add eggs and salt and pepper to taste and cook about 1 minute until edges are just set.
- Tilt skillet and lift edge of omelet so uncooked eggs will flow under.
- Cook another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sauteed onion and remaining ingredients over omelet.
- Place omelet under broiler 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. >4 pans
| This Recipe is Considered:|
Fat: 18.2 g
Calories from Fat: 65.7 %
Protein: 12.9 g
Cholesterol: 317.1 mg
Dietary fiber: 1.3 g